NRU Higher School of Economics & Springer Book Series ‘Advanced Studies in Emerging Markets Finance’
(curator Irina Ivashkovskaya, email@example.com)
- Irina Ivashkovskaya, Professor in Finance, Head of Corporate Finance Research Center, National Research University Higher School of Economics (Russia)
- Elettra Agliardi, Professor in Economics, University of Bologna (Italy)
- Joseph McCahery, Professor, Duisenberg school of finance (Netherlands)
- Eugene Nivorozhkin, Doctor of Philosophy, University College London (UK)
- Rajesh Chakrabarti, Professor, the Indian School of Business (India)
- Luiz Flavio Autran Monteiro Gomes, professor titular, Ibmec/RJ (Brasil)
- Tamara Teplova, Professor, Head of Financial Market’s Analysis Center National Research University Higher School of Economics (Russia)
The new series comprises of empirical studies of various finance concepts applied to the specific business environment in emerging capital markets. The primary focus will be on the comparative studies of BRICS countries, i.e. the largest emerging economies, and how do they differ from more developed capital markets. The monographs present the products of research centers in the National Research University Higher School of Economics (Russia) with an input of its foreign partners.
Book 1: Mergers and Acquisitions in Emerging Capital Markets: Performance and Success Factors
Book 2: Corporate Financial Architecture and Corporate Performance in Emerging Capital Markets
Book 3, etc.: TBD
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.