Efficiency of M&As and Diversification
The project provides an empirical analysis of the results of M&A's of innovative companies in a developed and secure capital market.
New streams of research of 2020 focus on the personal traits and behavioral characteristics of Russian CEO's. First, we consider the influence of the intellectual capital of the CEO. Second, we analyse the influence of anomalies in the CEO's behavior on the efficiency of M&A's of innovative companies.
- Emerging markets M&A deals features designation including international transactions
- Valuation of M&A deals performance in developing markets
- Valuation of CEO influence on M&A deals in emerging markets
- Data collection for empirical analysis (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters)
- Construction and testing regression models to value influence of CEO overconfidence on M&A deals
- Studying the influence of the intellectual capital of the CEO and anomalies in CEO behavior on the efficiency of mergers and acquisitions of innovative companies
Latest Results of the Project
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.