Sinilshchikova Maria: "Bankruptcy prediction of small and medium innovative companies"
- Literature review
- Data collection for empirical analysis (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Bureau Van Dijk)
- Construction and testing of models for Bankruptcy prediction of small and medium sized innovative companies.
Areas of interest: corporate finance, business valuation, financial modeling, data analysis and machine learning
National Research University «Higher School of Economics», Master of Science in Finance, Strategic Corporate Finance (2018-2020)
National Research University « Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology», Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics and Physics, Department of Applied Mathematics and Control (2013-2017)
Languages: English, Russian
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zharashueva Lyuaza Magometovna: "The influence of the CEO Power on the company's capital structure"
- Identification of prerequisites for the impact of the CEO Power on the capital structure;
- Definition of indicators characterizing the CEO Power and construction of the corresponding index;
- Construction of hypotheses and models for the analysis;
- Data collection for empirical analysis;
- Hypothesis testing.
- Areas of interest: corporate finance, financial management, corporate governance, business valuation.
Area of interest: corporate finance, financial management, corporate governance, business valuation.
National Research University «Higher School of Economics», Master of Science, Strategic Corporate Finance (2018-2020).
Kabardino - Balkarian State University named after H. M. Berbekov, Bachelor of Management, with honors (2014-2018).
The focus of this project is an empirical analysis of:
- motives for the financing policy choices for innovative companies, taking into account the specific features of the assets of these companies, their business models, the role of conservatism and financial flexibility;
- identification of the features of the costs of financial instability;
- influence of taxation features of innovative companies on the choice of the capital structure in various industries;
- bankruptcies of innovative companies.
Results of previous projects
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.