Financial Sustainability of Companies
The idea of the project is to analyze the specifics of the ownership structure of innovative companies, the role and activity of different types of institutional investors in them; specifics of corporate governance mechanisms and the activities of boards of directors in different types (patterns) of corporate financial architecture of innovative companies. Researchers focus on the specifics of the role of institutional investors in the corporate governance mechanism in innovative firms.
The new stream of research considers the role of personal characteristics and behavior of CEO in the innovation and investment activities of companies. The second new direction is to analyze the impact of digital transformation of business (by introducing ‘smart contracts’) on corporate governance mechanisms, functions and roles of boards of directors.
- Analysis of the motives for choosing the financing policy of innovative companies and the policy of keeping funds in innovative companies
- Identification of signs of indirect costs of financial distress for early recognition of the company's move to bankruptcy
- Identification of specific non-financial factors using textual analysis that allows determining the words and expressions typical for financially stable and unstable innovative companies
- Studying the relationship between reputation ratings and the financing policy of innovative companies
- Empirical analysis of the degree of influence of the reputation of the CEO (CEO) and reputation ratings of companies on the choice of sources of financing for innovative companies
Latest Results of the Project
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.