Julia Elizarova: "Development of methods for determining the presence of a cluster structure in the data characterizing the financial architecture of different countries (using Russia and the UK as an example)"
- Evaluation of the financial architecture in the UK and Russia, formation of hypotheses about the presence of a cluster structure
- Collection of data on companies on the Russian and British markets
- Testing of different clustering variants, results comparison
- Development of clustering methods using machine learning methods to identify the presence of a cluster structure in the financial architecture
- Development of an algorithm for mathematical justification of confidence in the resulting clustering
Areas of interest: corporate finance, financial architecture, machine learning, data analysis
National Research University «Higher School of Economics», Master of Science, Data mining (2018-2020)
National Research University « Higher School of Economics», Bachelor of Business and Management, Economics (2013-2017)
Languages: English, French
Karnoukhova Elena: "The influence of institutional investors on the innovative performance of US companies"
- Design of features of institutional investors in the USA
- Evaluation of innovative efficiency of US companies
- Design and valuation of the role of various types and strategies of institutional investors in the USA
- Data collection for empirical analysis (Bloomberg, Center for Research in Security Prices (CRSP), CapitalIQ, United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and Kogan et al. (2012) (KPSS))
- Building and testing models for evaluating the impact of various types of institutional investors on the innovative performance of US companies
Areas of interest: corporate finance, ownership structure, innovation, corporate governance
Sorbonne Pantheon Paris I, Master of Applied Economy (2018-2019)
National Research University «Higher School of Economics», Master of Science, Strategic Corporate Finance (2017-2019)
National Research University «Higher School of Economics», Bachelor of Economic Science (2013-2017)
Speaker at the 15th EIASM Workshop on Corporate Governance from November 5-6, 2018
Reviewer for the EURAM Annual Conference from 1 February to 11 March 2019
Languages: English, French, Russian
Oladiran Tobi: "Corporate Financial Architecture and Firm Performance of Innovative Companies"
Highly-accomplished, quick learner with an impressive hands-on knowledge baseencompassing the entire spectrum of accountingand financefield, with knowledge in corporate reporting,corporate finance, business ethics and corporate governance, auditing, economicsand performance management.
Regarded by peers and mentors as committed to excellence in this field, as demonstrated by outstanding academic achievement.
National Research University-Higher School of Economics, Russia2018-2020
Landmark University, Kwara State2013-2017
Cherubim and Seraphim College, Kwara State2006-2012
Kulende ‘A’ Nursery and Primary School, Kwara State2001-2006
Master in Strategic Corporate Finance Present
(Corporate Finance 1–9/10, Advanced Corporate Finance -9/10, MacroEconomics-8/10,Econometrics –7/10,“Empirical”ResearchSeminar-8/10)
BSc.(Hons) inAccounting (First class–GPA 4.88/5.00)2017
Senior Secondary School Certificate2012
School Leaving Certificate 2001
Khmeleva Polina: "Family and founder involvement impact on strategic decisions in high-tech companies"
The focus of this project is an empirical analysis of:
- features of financial architecture (ownership, capital and corporate governance structure) of innovative companies;
- specifics of intellectual capital of boards of directors of innovative companies and its influence on their performance;
- the impact of the attitude to the risk of key stakeholders of the company on the performance of innovative companies;
- role of the intellectual capital of the board of directors in the implementation of successful strategic transactions of innovative companies.
- on the development of a methodology based on cluster analysis for a comprehensive analysis of the corporate architecture of innovative companies;
to identify the specific impact of institutional investors on decision-making and the level of risk in the company;
to identify the specifics of investing in innovations in family companies
Results of previous projects
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.