CFC members presented their research papers at the XVI HSE Annual International Conference in Moscow
Corporate Finance Center members presented their research papers at the XVI April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development at Higher School of Economics in Moscow.
The following presentations were made:
- Stepanova, A., Ivantsova, O. “Market Perception: is Corporate Governance an Important Signal for Investors? Evidence from the Banking Sector”,
- Ivashkovskaya, I., Stepanova, A., Rabotinsky, I. “Influence of Corporate Governance on Cost of Debt: Evidence from Russia”,
- Grigorieva, S., Gorbatov, G. “Puzzle of Corporate Diversification Efficiency in BRIC Countries”,
- Ivashkovskaya, I., Nazarova, E. “Impact of CEO’s Human Capital over Sustainability of Corporate Growth: the Evidence from Emerging Capital Market of Russia”,
- Fomkina, S. “Size Premium and Cost of Equity in Emerging Markets”.